Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/25/2011

You Might Need That

Harrison's birthday is coming up and we're doing a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme for him.

He loves Mickey. Like gets mad when Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is over love.

So I did some searching on Google for Mickey Mouse themed invites and I found several ideas that I liked so I combined them.

I'm sorry to everyone I took inspiration from because I did not remember to bookmark your sites, but you all has such wonderful ideas.

I got all 24 invites built last night only to realize that I forgot to put the party date and time on them.

Doh!

But here's the creation anyway. I'm not going to show you all of the invite until its done but here's the correct part.



Sorry for the crappy picture quality but its from my phone.

Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment