Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

9/28/2011

Getting Ready

I can't believe that I completely forgot to post yesterday! I've been so busy getting ready for H's party that I almost forgot that it was my anniversary yesterday. Almost. :)

The hubs and I had a nice dinner, alone, and then came home and relaxed. It was really quite lovely, except for the laundry folding part. :)

So anyways, here's what I've been doing today. Well some of what I've been doing today. :)

Luckily, I'm not making a whole lot of these. Only enough for the kiddos that are coming to the party. See - I'm saving myself some work, and well, you  know there were a few casualties so they had to get eaten.

They were good. :)  I'll see you guys later, I do believe Dana is going to be posting tomorrow.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment