Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

10/25/2011

14:49 Baby!!!!

I did it! I got it done! And I am excited!

Can you tell?

I finished the 5k on the treadmill today in 45:51 and averaged a 14:49 mile and I am so happy about it.

I also have news on the calf problems. There not here right now. I got to try out some new insoles today and they're magic. I, apparently, have very low arches and all of my pressure points are in my heel and the very outside of my foot. The new insoles are amazing. I couldn't believe that I was able to run today completely without pain. It was so very nice.

In other news, I am desperately trying to stay healthy because all of the men in my house are sick. Well were sick. The boys were diagnosed with pneumonia and they have been a bear about it. Not that I'm blaming them, but thank goodness I was able to get out and run because that helped keep my head clear and sane.

Tomorrow is  Alpine Pass, oh and I'm down another 2 pounds. 278! I'm sitting at 18 pounds lost so far. Thursday is also 90 days at the gym. Sheesh - its such an eventful week, and I can't wait to see what else it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment