Follow Sew Half Crazy via email...

So you know when you see something and you go, "that is so me," and then you go ahead and get it cause it "so you." Th...

It's a me plaid.

By 1/24/2013 ,

So you know when you see something and you go, "that is so me," and then you go ahead and get it cause it "so you."

This happened a while back, cause ya know I hoard fabric, I found a great tangerine madras plaid and had to have it. So I got my requisite 3 yards and waited for the perfect pattern. This process is not fool proof - hence the fabric hoarding - but it does work because I found a pattern!

Enter McCall's 6649. It's a Laura Ashley and I don't know how I felt about that but the blouse is cute, as long as I can get used to the faux tie.

The whole pattern was pretty straight forward but I will say that the collar was a pain. I'm still feeling out how I like the shirt with my outfits but this staple seems to work.



You Might Also Like

0 comments