Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

11/24/2013

Headbands and such

So the other day I shared some of the hats I made for Miss Rae, and the problems I had fitting said hats to her head. I did not have such problems with her headbands.

The headbands I made her were much more forgiving. In fact, some of them fit better now than they did. Yay. I need more headbands for her, but luckily new head band ideas are occurring to me all the time. I just need to find the time to make them. This is a very busy time of year, between normal crafts and such and then the Christmas gifts I'm making......there is simply not enough time in the day!

Anyways, on to the little darlings I have gotten done. :)

I don't have patterns for these. I just kind of made it up as I went.


Maybe one of these days, I'll actually remember how I created some of these and share the pattern.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment