Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/21/2015

Inspirational Training Calendars - Free Printable

On Tuesday, I shared the full month inspirational calendars that I had made up before realizing that they were not what I wanted when it came time to tracking my winter training.

Luckily, it didn't take long for me to come up with a calendar that I did like.

Then I thought maybe y'all would like to use this calendar too. I can't be the only one who doesn't want a full month calendar, because not all training plans fit nicely into a 1-month box.

So the 8-, 12-, and 16-week training plan calendars were born.

Inspirational Weekly Training Calendars

The 8 and 12 week calendars are sized for normal letter-sized paper, but the 16 week one is sized for legal-sized paper (8.5 x 14). You could also print the 16-week calendar on two sheets of paper and tape them together.

I filled in my calendar already.

My 12-week Winter Training Calendar

This is my actual upcoming winter training plan. I told you I was anal. You also get a glimpse at my weird shorthand. Well, it'd be shorthand if I were writing it out. Is it still shorthand, even though I typed it?

Anywho, I created two of each calendar, because not all training plans start on Sunday. So there is a calendar that runs Sunday - Saturday and one that runs Monday - Sunday.

Just click the images, and you can download the printable version of each calendar.

Monday - Sunday 8 Week Printable Training Calendar


I hope you all can make use of these calendars. I'll be back Monday with the Report, but I'll tell you now ... the week didn't start well. Have a great weekend! 

Linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment