Follow Sew Half Crazy via email...

Woman's World featured this wreath in their magazine issue last week! When they contacted me out of the blue one day in January, sayin...

Woman's World Valentine's Day Wreath - Throwback Post

By 2/11/2016 ,

Woman's World featured this wreath in their magazine issue last week!

When they contacted me out of the blue one day in January, saying they wanted to do a feature on this wreath, I was a little overwhelmed. Here is the post from 2011, I did edit it a bit so that nothing is out of context.


Throwback Post


Hearts are not my favorite shape. I know I've discussed this, but when it comes to heart I'm a little ambivalent about them, which makes Valentine's Day odd for me. I like the idea behind Valentine's Day, but I don't go heart crazy. At least I didn't, I've warmed up to hearts over the years, which is why I'm excited to debut my double heart wreath.


What do you think? Would you like a closer look?


These wreaths were simple enough to make. I just glued some of the same flowers from the mantle to opposite sides of the top of the hearts and then took some fabric that I had and used that to tie the wreaths together and add a small bow to the top of the wreaths.


 Here are just some more shots of the wreaths. I do love all of those flowers.  I also love how simple and pretty the wreaths are.

I hope you guys enjoyed this throwback! Happy Thursday all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments