Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

11/11/2016

Mason Jar Lattes - Honey Almond Time!


In June, my favorite coffee bar had a Honey Almond Latte as their coffee of the month, and I was addicted to this thing.

So. Dang. Good.

I can't even tell y'all how many times I went and got one, so when I was telling Dana about my new obsession she told me that she had a recipe for it. I was super excited! I asked her for the recipe, and she directed me back to my old blog.

Really? You can't even type out the super easy recipe? You link me back to my own blog? I did not hesitate in telling her lazy that was. She agreed, and we had a laugh about it.

I actually think that her finding, and then copying and pasting the web address would've taken longer than actually telling me how to accomplish such an easily decadent drink.


Here's the original recipe, you can read the whole blog post {HERE}.
Medium Almond Honey Latte 
Two shots of espresso
Four squidges of honey
Milk, heated, enough to fill a medium (grande) sized cup
1/2 teaspoon almond extract

So to make this amazing drink using our Mason Jar Latte method, then all I do is add the almond extract and the honey to the milk before microwaving it. Then I complete the Mason Jar Latte as normal. I usually finish the latte off with a drizzle of honey after pouring the foam. Voila! 

I hope you guys enjoy this delectable drink. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment