Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

7/30/2015

Fit 4 Thursday


Wow, it's already time for another Fit 4 Thursday post? Wasn't it last week like a second ago?

For time to be flying by so fast, I must be having a blast. Or I'm just busy.

It could be just busy.

Training is kicking into higher mileages, school is about to start, and summer is winding down. Why is my calendar getting full again?

Despite all of that, I'm super excited to share this week's recipe. I found this recipe last year, during my first half training and changed it a bit to suit me.

Let me introduce you to my favorite recovery smoothie. It's so good, especially after a long run.




Monkey Flip Recovery Smoothie



Ingredients

1 1/2 C Chocolate Coconut Water
1 Banana
1 Tbls Peanut Butter
2 Tbls Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Ice, to preference

Directions

Add everything to the blender. Blend until you're happy. 






This recipe was inspired by Pop Sugar's Monkey Flip Recovery Smoothie, {HERE}. 

I know this was short and sweet, but sometimes those are the best kind of posts. 

See y'all tomorrow. I'm excited to show off what I made for the hub's birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment