Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/02/2017

Fit 4 Thursday - Fabletics Tank


I've been so bad about posting, that I've got a backlog of posts about all the new gym gear I scored in December. Old Navy and Fabletics got a lot of my business in December. 

I'm signed up for Fabletics VIP program a while back and then didn't use them. Nothing spoke to me, so I skipped several months and kept my $50 in my pocket each of those months. Then one month I forgot to skip, and I ended up with a member credit. I still have that member credit, because the sale that I took advantage of in December was actually cheaper for me to pay for the clothes outright than to use my member credit. 

I ended up scoring 2 pairs of Salar leggings, extra long, of course, and a couple of new tanks. I'm going to be talking about one of the tanks today. 


I ordered the Dominica top and didn't actually wear it until January. Loads of working out was happening over Christmas (please be sure to infer the massive amounts of sarcasm in that sentence). 

I needed some motivation, and what better way to self-motivate yourself than to dress fiercely! 
I paired the top with a snake print capri from Walmart, and was sufficiently motivated with how badass I looked. 

The top fits very well. It's snug in all the right places, and that built in shelf bra means business. I may have to take this top out for a run, just to see how well it holds the girls in. 

I ended up doing a Nike Training Club  workout in the outfit, and didn't once have to adjust the top. 

Part of what attracted me to the top was the lacing detail and the faux leather look. I figured that maybe I could also pair this top with a sassy skirt or pair of pants, but I don't know that I'm that brave. I do love the look of the top though, so I'm very happy that I decided to go with it. 


Eventually I'll get to reviewing all the rest of the outfits I got, but for now, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I liked these tights. Can you also tell me from where I can get good mesh leggings? I have been seeing a lot of people wearing it to the gym lately and it is kind of trendy. If you can help me then please do because I want to wear it and hit the gym with all the confidence.

    ReplyDelete