Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/21/2011

A Promise is a Promise...

So I had planned on at least trying to improve the tablescape, but didn't happen. Yesterday was so busy!

Mom is not cleared to drive yet, but she doesn't need surgery {score!!}; however she is still only in the splint and ace bandage for another week.  So the boys and I were her chariot service yesterday. We had a lot of fun, and I got some of my errands done too, but when we did get home there was very little time to get everything done. So it didn't all get done, some because  of time and some because of lack of tools.

So without any further yammering on my part - Here's the Easter tablescape. Not my best work, but passable I think. :)

 

 I wrapped some easter eggs in jute and then nested them in my great-grandmother's salt glazed bowl. I love this bowl. :)

 I do love me some crystal! The glasses are some that the hubs had, and then the vase was a wedding gift. :)

.
 This little cordial came from my mother-in-law. I love how delicate it is. :)
 This bowl is also from my MIL, and I think the pattern on it is reminiscent of the stemware from my great-grandmother.
 I do love this flower arranger thingy. :) I also like it sitting inside that pretty PB  tray with some shredded paper around. :)

So that's the table. Next month, I am going to try harder. :)

Have a great day guys! Oh and don't forget to check out the facebook page  for random comments about the current projects I'm working on!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Your table is beautiful! I would love to set my dining room table ahead of time, but we eat all of our meals (and I sew!) in there, so bummer for me.

    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete