Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

10/17/2011

Baby Instructions!

So my very dear friend, Jess, is preggers and we celebrated the burgeoning new life this past weekend at her baby shower.

Guess what that means?!?!

I had to get that quilt done, and I did it! I finished it, and I finished the binding by hand which I never thought would happen.

Do you remember this post? From August! I'm so glad to be done. It doesn't hurt that the project came out great too. :)

The only thing I wish is that I'd been brave enough to try some free-motion quilting. I'm still scared of it - hence the triangles. :)
 I can't wait till Baby T gets here!

What have you guys been up to lately?  I need to start on Christmas gifts, and Dana has picked a knock-out of a  pattern for her Christmas suit. Can't wait to start on that project. Seriously - I might blow her mind with what I have planned. ;)
Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love those quilts, and you did a great job on yours! Don't be too afraid of the free motion quilting. I took the plunge and did it on a quilt a few weeks ago and it wasn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete