Follow Sew Half Crazy via email...

So my very dear friend, Jess, is preggers and we celebrated the burgeoning new life this past weekend at her baby shower. Guess what that me...

Baby Instructions!

By 10/17/2011 , ,

So my very dear friend, Jess, is preggers and we celebrated the burgeoning new life this past weekend at her baby shower.

Guess what that means?!?!

I had to get that quilt done, and I did it! I finished it, and I finished the binding by hand which I never thought would happen.


Do you remember this post? From August! I'm so glad to be done. It doesn't hurt that the project came out great too. :)

The only thing I wish is that I'd been brave enough to try some free-motion quilting. I'm still scared of it - hence the triangles. :)
 I can't wait till Baby T gets here!

What have you guys been up to lately?  I need to start on Christmas gifts, and Dana has picked a knock-out of a  pattern for her Christmas suit. Can't wait to start on that project. Seriously - I might blow her mind with what I have planned. ;)
Heather

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love those quilts, and you did a great job on yours! Don't be too afraid of the free motion quilting. I took the plunge and did it on a quilt a few weeks ago and it wasn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete