Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/11/2016

The Monday Review - Week 13


This week was ok. I got my workouts in, but still no core training. Seriously, I need someone to yell at me to get those strength workouts in. I know why I'm not doing them. The only time I'd really be able to focus and get them done is during Baby Girl's nap and there are other things on the list competing for that uninterrupted time. It comes down to exercise or getting the house in order. Right now, getting the house in order is more important. The state of the house is causing stress. There's discord everywhere. Baby Girl seems to revel in the chaos she creates. Hubs and I do not share her admiration for the mess.

I know it's just another excuse, but I saw this meme the other day, and it's absolutely true for us right now. 


Well, now that I've got my whining out of the way here's how the week went.


THE RUNDOWN



Tuesday - Spin was great, as usual. My friend must get tired of me gushing about her spin class, but it really is one of my favorite times during the week.

Thursday - Ran a quick 3 miles after the hubs got home from work. I was kind of hoping to be able to run in the rain, but Mother Nature thwarted me and decided that it should be sunny. It rained most of the day, but then I go out for my run, and it's sunny. Go figure. The run was fine. I started off way to fast, slowed down, then finished even faster. I'm still not certain about my new shoes. I think they may become walking shoes. This does not make me happy. 

Sunday - Glorious Sunday! Sunday's run through the battlefield was amazing. The weather was perfect. It was 27 when we started and 38 when we ended, but there was no wind and the sun was out it in full glory. It was perfect. Gorgeous. We ran past several groups of deer, which was fun, and we avoided more than. a few mud holes. The conversation with my fellow mamas was entertaining, especially when we got the talking about food. Funny how many of our running conversations round back to food. I do love my MRTT gals.



WEEKLY GOALS


This would apply to coffee as well. 

  1. Do at least one strength workout.
  2. Stick with the eating and sleeping schedule. 
  3. Drink more water. 
Well there's the recap. RnR Nashville is in 2 weeks, and I'm getting beyond excited. I'm also getting antsy and maybe preparing to freak out. Good Times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment