Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/09/2016

The Monday Report - Taking a week off


So last week absolutely no exercise occurred. I took the week off.

I may pay for that decision this week. 

I apparently also took the week off from making good food decisions. 

Today is a new day, and a new week, and I've been scouring the Internet for hybrid plans between PiYo and running. There are tons out there. 

I found a program on Weigh to Maintain that I like. I altered it to match my schedule, but I'm excited about it. You can see her original plan {HERE}. 

I do hope to lose the 10 pounds or so I seem to have found, and never lost from Christmas, but that's not a goal for me. I want better flexibility and core strength. I desperately need to focus on my flexibility and my core.

Here is what the next 2 months look like for me.



So there's the report and recap. I am excited about this interim program. I'll go into more detail on my summer training plan when we get closer to it, but it's a T25/running mash-up.

Oh! You can find the blank calendar templates I'm using {HERE}. You can also access them via the featured post widget on the side bar. 

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment