Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/03/2019

More Inspirational Calendars for 2019

How is it already May!?!

Where has this year gone? Why are we already 5 months into 2019?

Ok so that was a lot of questions all at once, but I'm a little dumbfounded.

I'm also a little dumbfounded at how little I've posted this year, but yet I have more content than I ever usually have. It's getting to the point where I'm going to have a huge heap of backlogged posts!
Today's post is more inspirational calendars for y'all. I made these for myself and my new training plan before I'd even finished the last training plan or running Nashville. I get ahead of myself sometimes. That's ok though. I like to have a plan.

Failing to plan is planning to fail. 

 Ben Franklin

This is an adage that I regularly live by. I have even been accused of overplanning *gasp*
Whatever. I am who I am and I like having a plan. It helps me feel like I'm in control. I also had an inkling that the training I did for Nashville was not going to cut it for what my goals are, so I made a more thorough and comprehensive plan, and by saying I made, I really mean I consulted many, many, many training plans and came up with a 20 week plan that I think is going to really help me and my goals.

Just like the last inspirational training calendar post, I am not going to share my training plan. I made it for me, and I am not a professional. I'm hoping that this plan achieves what I want, but in reality, I know that I need time and to keep working at my goals. Getting back to where I was is not going to happen overnight and it may not even happen this year. Getting back to where I was is probably going to take years, and I'm struggling with that new reality. Some days are better than others, but there are moments and days where I'm frustrated and angry. There are moments and days where I've performed at a level less than what I want but I am nevertheless elated. I don't have a  formula for what's going to work, but I have common sense, experience, and the drive and determination to keep going - to keep pushing until I've either achieved my goals or settled somewhere that's my best and that's all that matters.

All of that led me to a 20-week program that culminates with the running of the Prince William Half. My very favorite race, but there's a catch. Right now I'm slower than the minimum pace time. I have work to do, and it's luckily already started. I said I was going to take two weeks off after running Nashville, but that lasted a hot minute. I've already logged two workouts, and one was focused on hip strengthening which I am sorely lacking. I'm going to do a full write up of Nashville here in the next few days, so be on the lookout for that.

So without any more delay here are the calendars for May - September. Just click on the images and you'll be directed to my google drive where you can download the images.





Thank so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment