Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/20/2019

Really Huge, Gigantic, Amazing News...


There are so many emotions right now. Thankfully the majority of them are good emotions, but I am super excited to share some really amazing, gigantic, huge news!

I am starting my own business! 

I am super excited about this endeavor as well as completely terrified to introduce my brand to the world! 

It's no secret that sewing, fashion, and my journey towards a healthier lifestyle have played a major role in my life for almost a decade, and I can do something that includes all of those loves. 

When I need to motivate myself to workout, part of the challenge is alleviated by just getting dressed in my gym clothes and then tackling the day. I don't always like to wear capris or leggings though, and skirts were never in my wardrobe because none of them ever fit! This want is what planted the first seeds for 5th Gen Apparel.

5th Gen will provide athletic apparel for all body types and all types of sports, including the sport of running errands.


What makes my brand different from others?

Well, for one I'm runner so I've designed these pieces to solve not only common running wear problems but common activewear problems. Thigh chafe, lack of pockets, and generic styles are all real problems that anyone who has purchased activewear has dealt with. On top of that, the cost of quality activewear is sometimes prohibitive. You should be able to get healthy and look good affordably.

The next step of this journey involves you! Want to join me in this adventure? 

  • Follow @5thgenapparel on Instagram for all the latest updates and goings on while we get ready for launch! 
  • Join us on on our Facebook page for more in-depth updates. 
  • Become a product tester! {CLICK HERE} to fill out the interest form. 
If you have any questions or general comments, leave them in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment