Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/20/2012

Adjusting

So its been a bit since I've posted.

Its been busy in my neck of the woods.

New job (that I love), big changes.

My hubs is the stay-at-home-Dad now, and do you know how hard it is to hand over the reins? Very. Hard.

Not to say that the transition hasn't been without its bumps, but its hasn't been terrible either. Actually, its gone better than I thought it would.

I'm still 9-10 pounds from my goal of 225 by Labor day. I can't seem to get below 234.

I'm still banging out the Power 90 stuff (day 9 was today). I've had to adjust the schedule and do 3 days of workouts and then a day of rest. My knees (the left one especially) hates the kicks. I actually enjoy them, but the creaking and rubbing that I hear from my knees after a cardio episode is probably not good.  My knees will just have to hang on until my insurance kicks in.

Even though I'm not losing pounds, I am losing inches. Which is always nice.

I'm no longer relegated to wear a Woman's 18. Now I can fit into a straight 18! YAY!!!!

I'm creeping up on that size 20 in patterns too, which makes me super happy.

I'm going to have to figure out how to work in family time, craft time, and social time around my work schedule though. I'm kind of missing my friends and our girl and coffee time, but I'm sure after school starts it will be easier to hang out again, because we won't have to get ALL the kids together. It'll just be the small ones. :)

Ok so that's my check-in. Hope you guys missed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment