Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/08/2012

Project 10-9

Hello August! Wow - It's August. Sheesh. Well not much to report this week. I didn't do very well about some of my goals, and some of them I did. 

  • Water. I need to get my average up to 4 cups a day. I've been stressy this week, so I've gotten off the water band wagon, but today I'm taking back my routine and owning it. I've even got water right next to me right now (and my coffee) :) 
  • Get to bed by 11 pm every night. I know its the summer, but the boys still wake up early.   Still failing at this, but I am getting up. Tomorrow is the first day of work. I want to work  out before hand. Means I'm up at 6 so I can get breakfast, workout and a shower all before work. :)   
  • Preventative measures. Wear my braces. No questions. Just do it. My knees will eventually thank me.  I didn't exercise so wearing my brace wasn't needed.     
  • Run. Run. Run. Run. Get back on track with my Nike+ goal. Fail +.   
  • Add the weights! Tone up those arms and torso. I did not fail this! I started Tony Horton's P90 today and had my good 'ole resistance band. Yay! I don't really like the resistance band, but its something and better than no weights. 
  • Get to the gym more. Its easy to take the easy road when I work out at home. The gym pushes me.  I've started working out at home. Home = Gym. I can dig it.  
  • Utilize pool time with the kids better. When its adult only swim, I need to swim laps. 15 minutes of laps. I've been slacking. We haven't been going to the pool. 
  • Try out turbo kick at the gym. I've taken it once and it scares me. I should give it a decent 3 tries before saying that its not for me. ANNNNNNND still failing........
  • Do more yoga/pilates. I need to stretch and improve my flexibility. Everything hurts and the stretching would feel good. Does stretching count?  
  • Be 225 by the time school starts in September. That's another 25 pounds in 10 weeks. I know I can do this.  So at my lowest this week I was 234.2, but today I was 236.2.  That's about a 2 pound gain from last week. I'm blaming stress, but I'm also not worried about it. I slacked off from exercising and my diet. What did I really expect to happen? So I'm back to tracking everything, I've started P90 and I'm going to work tomorrow. That's a lot of movement.  I'm excited about it and I know that I can tackle whatever. 

I think I need to change up my goals. Not only did I get lazy with my goals, but exercise and diet fell by the wayside as well. So here are my new goals this week! 
  • Reasonable bed time. 11 pm is not terrible and I have to get up in the morning. 
  • Keep with the P90 workout. 
  • Don't let things get to me so much. I do not need to absorb the weight of the world. I only need to worry about the  people in my house. 
  • Stick with my diet. Even though I'm going back to work doesn't mean I get  to slip on my diet.
  • Make me time. I like to run/walk/sew by myself. There's a reason there's a door to the house and my sewing room. 
  • Still shooting for 225 by Labor Day. 
Well there are my goals, and I feel pretty good about them. 

As a side note, P90 was not as difficult as I remember, but then again I'm also in a lot better  shape than I was. Oh and before I forget! My starting photos! 


I also have some new stats!   

September 8, 2011October 29, 2011March 18, 2012May 13, 2012May 31, 2012August 6, 2012
Bust49.5"48"47.5"47"45.5"43.5"
Waist40.5"40"39.5"39"38"36.5"
Hips54.5"53.5"52"52"51"48.5"
Upper Arm16.5"15.5"15"15"14"14"

1 comment:

  1. Looking good!! P90 scares me!! 30 Day Shred as about as far as I can go. :)

    ReplyDelete