Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/02/2012

Project 10-8

Hello August! Wow - It's August. Sheesh. Well not much to report this week. I didn't do very well about some of my goals, and some of them I did. 

  • Water. I need to get my average up to 4 cups a day. This is actually getting better, when I don't solve my thirst with coffee. 
  • Get to bed by 11 pm every night. I know its the summer, but the boys still wake up early.    I'm still getting to bed late, but getting up around 8. That's going to have to change. I want to be waking up at 6:30 so I can get breakfast and a workout in the morning. Need to work on this.  
  • Preventative measures. Wear my braces. No questions. Just do it. My knees will eventually thank me.  I didn't exercise so wearing my brace wasn't needed.     
  • Run. Run. Run. Run. Get back on track with my Nike+ goal. Fail +.   
  • Add the weights! Tone up those arms and torso. Fail + again.
  • Get to the gym more. Its easy to take the easy road when I work out at home. The gym pushes me.  Fail +++. Need to go to the gym!   
  • Utilize pool time with the kids better. When its adult only swim, I need to swim laps. 15 minutes of laps. I've been slacking off on the pool utilization. sigh. fail. 
  • Try out turbo kick at the gym. I've taken it once and it scares me. I should give it a decent 3 tries before saying that its not for me. ANNNNNNND still failing........
  • Do more yoga/pilates. I need to stretch and improve my flexibility. Everything hurts and the stretching would feel good. failing some more....... 
  • Be 225 by the time school starts in September. That's another 25 pounds in 10 weeks. I know I can do this.  Some how between my deviation to party land on Friday and Saturday and then returning to my diet with gusto, my weight is now 234.6. That's 4 pounds down this week!  Yay!!! 9 pounds to go. I can do it! 

So my schedule is going to be changing. I got a job today. Nothing is official official yet. You know, the drug test still has to come back etc, but yea, a job is on the horizon, so I need to get my butt into a new schedule. I want to stay on my diet and still manage to work out while getting in family time, craft time, and relax time. I do believe there's going to be a learning curve. I'm not changing my goals, because I don't know what to change them too. So here's to a new adventure!  

    1 comment:

    1. Whoa, that's new info! Good luck with the job stuff, send me some details! :)

      ReplyDelete