Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

11/07/2011

7-Minute Pillow

Have you guys ever seen something and said - Oh, I can do that, and for a lot cheaper?

Of course you have. We all have.

How many times do we actually do it? In a timely fashion?

Well I'm 1 and 1.

Not to shabby. Not bowl eligible, but still - it could be 0 and 2. :)

So anyways a while ago I saw some pillows that were stupid simple. They were randomly adorned with twill tape.

How simple is that? It's simple and quick. Lay down the twill tape over your square of fabric, sew the tape down and then finish the pillow like you normally would. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

So here's my version.

 Look how shiny the twill tape is. Its not really, but there is a bit of a shine. I think the tape against the duck will hold up just fine against the boys. The poor pillow I had to replace did not stand up. The taffeta shredded beneath the boys antics. Le sigh.

Here's my new beaut hanging out with my poor tired hubby. At least they look nice and relaxed. :)

What do you guys think?
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment