Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/25/2012

Curled Paper Rosette Wreath

Hey guys!

So I told you earlier today that I was going to be sharing something.

And here I am to share!
 Here's a new wreath and my Valentine's Day mantle. I decided to go with the KISS method for my mantle. Keep It Simple Stupid.




All of these flowers and props are things I had, but I love all the reds and pinks. Especially the peonies. Love peonies! They're just so big and fluffy and happy. :) What flowers do you guys like for V-Day?

 Here's a close-up of the wreath. I used paper plates for the roses and just some scrap fabric to hang it up. The wreath took a bit to do, but I was able to watch two movies while working on it and it was nice that H slept the WHOLE time. Can you believe it? I got a two-fer movie nap! Yay !

So here's another angle of my mantle and the wreath.

I have to admit that I  really like the simplistic look going on here.

See you guys tomorrow!

Heather

Linking up to:

Home Stories A2Z

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I want to make one now...the wreaths would be great at a wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I would love if you would share this at the Crazy Cute link party happening at Between U & Me right now! I've got a totally awesome giveaway this week, too!
    OOH! AND, I'm your newest follower! ;)
    www.betweenuandme.com

    ReplyDelete