Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/25/2012

We're back!

Well life here is slowly returning to normal. Harrison was discharged from the hospital the day that the hubs went in, which made it interesting for me. Running back and forth between pediatrics and surgery at least gave me my exercise for the day.

On Monday we got a clean bill of health for H. His lungs sound really good and his attitude has returned! While I'm not totally enthused by the attitude thing, but at least he feels good enough to have one. He's still adjusting though. His naps and sleep patterns are definitely a lot longer than they had been, but I will take a long nap any day of the week!

The hubs is recovering. He's doing a little better each day. I can't wait for his post-op appointment though. Too bad its not for some time still. :(

I will be back later today to share a quick change that I did after everyone got home. I had so much energy (both good and bad) that I had to do something. Once I get the pictures taken I'm going to be sharing. :)

I've even started another project and started, very slowly, getting ready to paint a room. :)

See you guys later!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment