Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/17/2012

What a Week

Hey guys!

How was everyone's long weekend?

I'm glad that school is back in session, but I'm not looking forward to this week.

Why, you ask?  Well for starters - Harrison has pneumonia, again. This time its been accompanied by a swollen airway. He's been given steroids to help with that but his breathing is still off. Right now he's dozing on my left arm while Disney is on. This makes typing difficult as I'm sure you can imagine.

Secondly, the hubs is having surgery this week. So Harrison can't be around him afterwards, or at least we've been advised to have limited contact between the two of them. Fun times. Hubs will also be out of commission for a few weeks.

So I doubt any creating will happen this week, but if by the off-chance it does then I'll be sure to share it!

See you guys later!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment