Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/09/2012

New Year - New Ways

Hello all!

How are all of you? Have a good holiday? I hope so.

I have nothing to post.

No projects. No recipes.

Just a sick baby at home. I've been pinning stuff, but my space bar is not working so well, and its driving me batty. Otherwise, I'd have a longer post, and probably include some pins.

Oh and I'm not going to be posting everyday. You've probably noticed that my posts are starting to get spaced out. I like it that way. There's less pressure on me to produce something every single day. I get tired.

My schedule has  changed. I go to the gym 4 out 5 days a week. Then there's the normal house crap to do. I still love crafting, creating and sewing, but I just want to focus on me a little. Ok, a lot. I have 70 more pounds to lose. Its going to take some work. Ok  - a lot of work.

I'm still going to share things, but I'm going to focus more on quality than quantity. I think the blog will be better for it.

I hope you guys agree!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment