Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/18/2012

1:15 is never a good idea

Well I think I've finally developed a workout routine that works for me. The only hitch..... Going to bed at 1:15 in the morning is never a good idea when you have to be up at 7:30 to feed, dress and prepare the kids and you for the day. 7:30 gives me exactly 1 hour to do all of that. I really need to discipline myself to go to bed before midnight. It's just hard because the kids are in bed and it's quiet and it's time I get to spend with my hubby. Or taking a nice luxurious soak in the bath tub. Either way not enough sleep was had last night. Maybe one of these days I'll learn.

In other news, Devlin finally joined me on a run and we ran about 1.25 miles. I'm so proud of him for getting out there and running with me. Oh and I started a routine on the wii fit so I can add some new things and I'll tell you what..... I can feel it. All. Of. It.

That's good though. Anyways I have lunch waiting and I'm starving.

See ya later!!

1 comment:

  1. I think what you have just shared is the typical parent's lament! LOL. I get so little sleep because I'm trying to get my "me" time after Bean is in bed. Or trying to spend time with my boyfriend. Or trying to get to all that stuff I couldn't do with my four year old around.

    Just balance the best you can. And yay you for fitting in the runs! I'm still having a hard time working out in any capacity where genna is around.

    ReplyDelete