Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/16/2012

AWOL

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted anything up.

I feel a little bad because I do have stuff to share. It's just been hard to motivate myself. Well motivate myself crafty wise. I've been trying to focus on me and the other journeys we're on.

So anyways I wanted to share the yarn orbs I made along with where my dining room stands right now.

There are tons of yarn orb tutorials out there so I'm not going to share the how-I-did-it's. My problem is now what to do with them. I've wanted them hit I did not give much thought to what to do with them after I made them. Oh well. Not a bad problem to have.

I've also added some new color to the walls but I do t think it's the color in going to go with. I think I'd like to go a hair darker. The color up there is "Weekend in the Country" it's a color by valspar. I think I'd like to try "City Chic". Its a smudge darker but also with some purple in it, which I think will play well off of the browns, reds, and yellows that will be going in the room.

I'd also like to update the ceiling of the dining room. I want to go with a darker color up there. I really like the color "Shoe Polish" by valspar. It's exactly what you think it is. A nice ruddy brown and since my dining room has 10 foot ceilings the dark color will have no problem being above our heads. I also want to beef up the moulding on the ceiling.

Well that's all I have for right now. Tomorrow I'll share a lampshade redo that I'm really loving.

Linking up to:

Thrifty Decor Chick

1 comment:

  1. Wow-your ceiling will be amazing -following from TDC-stop on by for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete