Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/27/2012

On the Hunt...




For vegetarian meals!  I know, that sounds crazy, but, y'all, I have been eating really unhealthily lately, and I need to fix that.  I know for a fact that Mike and I do not get enough veggies in our diet, but there is an (over) abundance of meat.  We are such carnivores!  Here's the thing, though, I don't want anything that's too carb-heavy either.  I want meals that have some carbs and/or some meat, but the biggest part of it is veggies.  Does anyone have any good suggestions for websites?  Whole Foods' advanced recipe finder is okay, but I'm only finding some stuff on there that fits my bill.  Help!

PS: Remember Chomper from last week?  Well, he turned out to be defective.  Rice just passed right through him.  Did you know that Kitchen Aid has fabulous customer service.  Yup, I contacted them on Tuesday night and had a new one waiting for me today.  Cross your fingers that this one's a keeper.



No comments:

Post a Comment