Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/10/2012

Spring Break

Today was a wonderful day!

School was back in session!!!!!!!!!!  I know I was more excited about this fact than Devlin was. In fact, he told me this morning that he didn't want to go to school. Too bad!!!!!

This Momma needs a return to normalcy and that includes my big guy going back to school, so I can then head off to the gym with the small fry and I can get some me time.

Being as it was spring break last week, not much got done. I still haven't taken pictures of what I have gotten done, and well, at least that gives me stuff to post about tomorrow.

Today, I'll share some pictures from Easter and spring break.
Random afternoon watching Disney Channel. Too cute a pose not to snap. 
Easter morning with his new shades. 
Everybody got new shades from the Bunny-Man!
In their Easter best! Thanks to my mom for making their adorable outfits!
So that's a small view of our fun adventures last  week. Tomorrow I'll bust the camera out and show off some of what  I have gotten done. :)

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment