Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/25/2012

Determination and motivation

It's been a few days since my last post and that's not because I haven't been putting in the time but more because I'm tired from everything I have been doing.

I stepped up my efforts in my weight loss and healthy journey and I am enjoying every sore moment of it.

It also helps that the hubs has started working out. Not with me. We do jot workout together, but usually right after I'm done he'll start. I will usually stay for bit to encourage him but usually that's when I head out for a run.

How many of us bought the wii fit with the balance board? We did and we didn't use it for about 3 years. Yay for using crap you buy!

Anyways we found a website that generates wii fit routines based on criteria that you input so we've been doing that for the last 10 days. I will say though that I have about 5 routines that I rotate through and he, well it was an accomplishment to get him to try one of my routines. I am proud of him though. He's done so well with sticking with it do far.

Anyways so I haven't lost anymore weight. I'm still hovering where I have been, but I have noticed things starting to tone up more. Some of my routines involve boxing which I am thoroughly enjoying and its helping with the turkey arm.

Oh and yesterday I ran my fastest 5k yet. 40:37! Woot!! Today I also did three miles and my average mile was under 13:00/mile. Another woot!!!!

Well I'm going to enjoy some rest time now. See y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. Great time on the 5k! You have really made a lot of progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the awesome progress. You should be proud, enjoy it and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete