Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/02/2012

Climbing

Sometimes tracking everything I do is a pain in the ass.

It's consuming sometimes. I think about how much running I've logged or how much I've worked and lets not forget about what and how much I've eaten. Not much else gets done.

You know other than housework. I haven't worked on any craft projects in forever. I feel like I'm being tugged in all sorts of directions.

Then I look back from where I was and I'm proud of what I've done and there's no way I'm going to stop now. I'm just going to have to find a happy balance.

This feeling of pride is especially strong today since I completed my second challenge and I have a new best mile time. 11:39 baby!

So I have a new goal - 30 miles in 4 weeks. I also noticed something today on daily mile. I've run 94.75 miles total. Yep that's right I've almost run 100 miles.

Go me! :-)

1 comment: