Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/03/2012

Rock Steady

Well things haven't changed much from yesterday, other than the fact that things are holding steady, but I'm going with things are rocking steady

Banged out 3.07 miles today in 39.05 minutes. Not my fastest mile times, but not far off and pretty consistent with the last time I ran 3 miles.

I felt a lot better today while running. I kept a more consistent pace, despite a nagging cramp. My calves are still tight, but its nothing that's not manageable. A good soak in the tub tonight with some epsom salts and I think I'll be good to go.

I'm supposed to run 3 miles tomorrow, but I will probably only do 2 miles, and then I'll run 3 miles on Saturday.

If its not terrible weather on Saturday, I think I may head out to my mom's house and run around some of the trails out there.

Once I finish out this week, I'll be halfway through my 5k training program, which also means longer runs are coming. My first 4 mile run is supposed to be next Tuesday. We'll see how that goes. :)


1 comment:

  1. If you are already running four miles, you've already surpassed a 5k. I'm confused... how is your training working?

    PS - Great job on the new fastest mile!

    ReplyDelete