Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/07/2012

Whittling it Down

Today is a good day.

Not because of the cooler weather or the aches and pains I'm feeling in my joints because of said weather but because I have returned to 261 pounds! Yay! Back down to 35 pounds lost. I know it may not seem like much since I've been hovering between 263 and 265, but since I've been on this plateau it's been the thorn on my side that I couldn't lose these last few pounds to get back to my lowest.

Now I'm not saying that I'm done losing weight, because I'm not but it's nice to be going the right direction again. I need to lose another 2.5 pounds by the 17th to reached goal and I think I might be able to do it. Yay!

I'm skipping my run today because of the aforementioned joint pain. I don't want to aggravate it. My right knee has been increasingly sore over the last week and my left hip and knee today decided to join in its misery. So hopefully a session with the foam roller on my calves and a good soak for the joints along with some added bananas will help me tackle the 4 miles tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment