Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/29/2012

Pinterest Challenge!

So I know we all have  things pinned under the "I want to try this" file.

Personally - almost everything I've pinned is in that file.

I can knock one of my pins to the "I've done that" file!

I saw this project a while ago and I knew I wanted to try it.

I like to think of myself as artsy. Not in the painter-can-draw sort of way, but in the ways I can interpret things. What I'm sharing with you today is definitely under the I'm-trying-to-be-a-painter category, and I think it turned out pretty darn well.

This is a progressive water color painting and I got the idea from here!
Elise has such great directions on her site, that I didn't have any trepidation about starting this  project. Seriously, she made it so easy.

Here are some more shots of my art project. I love the pop color she adds to the wall in my bedroom. You all know I've got a soft spot for orange. :)


So there's my pinterest-inspired art! What do you guys think?

Heather

Linking up to:

1 comment:

  1. That looks GREAT and a ton of fun to make! I may suggest that for my next Pinterest Craft night. I also just posted a Pinterest creation today! Woo!

    ReplyDelete