Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

9/02/2010

11 months and 30 days...

335 days ago {11 months} my little guy was born. I can't believe it. Time has flown by.

It wasn't that long ago that I was breastfeeding or feeding you mash they call baby food. Oh no. He wants to be grown up and big like his brother. He will not take baby food any longer. He wants what we eat. We had to switch to whole milk at 9 months old, because I was fighting with him to even get 16 oz of formula in him, but juice is a different story. Love his juice. He also loves his morning yogurt. So to whole milk we went, and he's getting anywhere from 16 to 24 oz a day now. He's tired of his bottle so the sippy cups have come out. He wants to brush his own teeth, so we let him. What a difference 11 months makes.

I had to ask my mom what to do with an alert newborn. You've always watched people and life. 
This is after we came home. Still awake and still observing. 
Last week, wrestling with your brother. Those are some teeth you've got. :) 





Happy 11 months Harrison! In 30 days you will be a 1 year old. I can't believe it, and I can't wait. There's a Dr. Seuss party in your future.

Thanks for sharing this day with me. Have a great day and enjoy yourselves!
Heather

P.S. Happy 11 months, PJ!

3 comments:

  1. He looks like such a (mischievous??) sweetie! Love the name Harrison, too...it's a family name for us, one that we considered for my youngest.

    I'm always amazed and humbled by how much little ones are able to learn and accomplish each year (language, mobility, reasoning, etc) -- I feel like a total slacker in comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little girl turns 1 on Saturday- it's amazing how fast the time goes! (Stopping by from NFF) Have a great weekend!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our blog party over at Sassy Sites! I always love to see the fun blogs and cute stuff that everyone is working on! Come back next Friday... xoxo

    ReplyDelete