Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

9/22/2010

Getting Ready to Party!

So my little guy's birthday is in a little over a week, and we are gearing up. I sent out the invitations for his party the day after we got back from vacation, and I'm thinking I should have waited a bit, at least until my brain was working. Can you see what I did?

Yea.....I totally forgot to put Harrison's name on there. Anywhere. Yay, for thinking. What's worse is that I had Stephen proof it for me before printing them out on plain white cardstock. Oh well, at least he and I were on the same page mentally. I mean why wouldn't you know it's Harrison's birthday?!?! Sheeeeeesh. ;-)

So this AM, Dev and I started making the banner for his party. Here's what we got.

Yep, we're doing a coffee filter banner for H. I'm very excited, which is weird considering we started working on this at 7:30. Dev wanted to do green but I don't think it would have matched. Here's a sample of what the center of the banner will look like:
Very Seussian methinks! :) I'm so excited for this party! Dev is going to help me make some Lorax trees next week, and I've still got to get the felt for the Sneetch party hat table. Hopefully all of my ideas come to fruition!

Happy crafting to all y'all! Enjoy today!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment