Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/15/2012

Back from the Dead

Hey all!! How you guys feeling? Me? I'm finally kind of back to normal. You see, norovirus came to visit our house.

For any of you that don't know or aren't familiar with said virus, you're so lucky this little gem is an awful stomach virus. This is our second bout. Our first go round was when Devlin was a year old and actually his first illness. Fun times I tell ya.

So now that I'm not feeling like death I figured I'd treat you guys to a fun photo comparison.



It's been awhile since the family has had a family photo done, try 5 years, and at the time I think you would probably see a family resemblance, but I feel like now that I'm actually trying to lose weight and Dana and I have adopted some new haircuts, which are scarily similar, but given our hair types look very different.


Alright, enough talking - time for looking.


I do have to say though... I do not wear glasses all the time. Just while on the computer or when working on something detailed. Dana, on the other hand, is as blind as a bat. Love you Dae!!!!!

Oh and my hair is actually longer than Dana's but because of how curly my hair is - you can't tell. My bangs are actually a good indication of just how long my hair is.

Tomorrow I will share my photos from the Maymont Flower Show. We had a lot of fun despite being a touch on the puny side.

See you guys later!!!!

1 comment: