Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/07/2012

On a roll!

So today was such a good day. I started my new routine at the gym. I meant to go on Monday, but the oldest baby had an awards assembly at 9:30 so I went to that instead. I could have gone to the gym that afternoon , but I just really hate working out in the afternoon.

It totally zaps my energy in the evening, and I just don't like feeling sluggish.

So today I banged out 3.2 miles in under 45 minutes and I'm so proud of myself. Course I would have been feeling even better about my time if it'd been under 13:00 a mile, but that's just me. I have a goal for myself to log 5 runs with an average time of under 13:00. I have one such run under my belt. 4 more to go!

Don't get me wrong, I love that my average today was 13:39, but this does not help me get my goal. I just need to work harder.

I also worked on my chest, arms and abs today and boy am I feeling it. I haven't really worked on weights in a bit and I can tell. My arms are sore. I still suck at doing chest presses, but all the more reason to keep working at it.

Tomorrow is zumba, which I'm totally stoked about, but I think I'm also going to work on some weights. I think I'm going to work on my legs. Thursday I'll work on my back and then log 4 miles. Wish me luck. It will be the longest run so far. :)

I should post up some pictures of before and after, rather before and now. I've officially dropped a size! I'm back into my size 18 jeans. Yay!

So excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment