Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/01/2012

Pinterest Love

You guys know I love pinning stuff.

My favorites bar has never been more clutter-free, and as I'm a visual person - let's just say pinterest was made for me. :)

Well in the spirit of pinning and inspiration, I decided to start pinning inspiration pictures for my sister, who is getting married this August. Yay!

She wants a black and white wedding, and I mean - let's face it, there is tons of inspiration for that. :)  Guess what else? From what I can deduce she'd also like an upscale, Hollywood feeling. Yay! More pictures!

So here's what I've been pinning.
{source}
{source}
{source}

I've only picked some of my faves for this post, but you can see the whole shabang of inspiration I've pinned HERE.

Here's to inspiration and pinning it up for the world to see!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment