Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/07/2012

On a different note...

I have crafty stuff to post, but I'd rather share with you guys some other stuff I've been focusing on a lot lately.

Getting Healthy.

That's what I've been focusing on.

Since July I've dropped 30 pounds and one whole size! Yay! I'm so proud of me.

I have another blog following my exercise and my trials and tribulations, so I figured I'd share it with you guys.

Its called Muffin Top. You should go check it out. :)

I'm gearing up to share some pictures. Friday is Maymont Flower Show and I have a picture of myself last year at Maymont that I'll compare with this year's. Hopefully this goes as well as I think it will. :)

First I need to finish my shirt. Good thing I got buttons for it tonight.

See you guys later!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment