Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/27/2012

Knowing Vs. Doing

So as I may have mentioned here before, I have a goal. My goal expires March 1. The goal is too log 5 runs under an average of 13:00/mile.

I have 1 such run logged. It was a lovely two-mile jaunt that I averaged 12:43/mile, but that was almost a month ago.

I rushed it today, and I know I rushed it and I ran out of steam, which makes me mad, because  I know better. Now don't get me wrong a 13:09 pace is nothing to sneeze at for me, but I was banking on logging my 2nd run on my goal today, and its a little deflating that I didn't do it.

Tomorrow I'm going to be running another 4 miles, and I will just be happy to keep it under 14:00/mile.

Oh and I've bumped down a bra size! Well kind of - I'm still a 42 but now I'm a 42DDD instead of a 42F

Yay! I'm really happy that I'm back down to my old size, because I kept all of my old bras and now they're back into the rotation. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment