Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/20/2012

Maymont 2012

A couple of Fridays ago the family and I went to Maymont Flower Show down in Richmond, and despite not feeling well I still had a blast.

So do you guys have your walking shoes on?

I do.

Let's get started. Probably not to much commentary going to happen, but you can guys can look and see what we saw. I'll also show off the new outfit. :) I apologize for the blurriness as well. The new phone does not account for a mom pushing a stroller while holding up her phone to take the picture adjustment. :)




 Small boy interruption! He wanted his picture taken - too bad he wouldn't stay still long enough to get a good picture. Look how cute he looks in  the shirt that Nana Bet made him. :) Oh and below is a coffee table that I loved because of the blue on it.





And the boy is exhausted. We spent another hour or two walking around the home show and then off to find the best, most perfect curly fry ever.
We found it. The best, most perfect curly fry ever. It was delicious. :)

Oh and here's the outfit I rocked...back down to a size 24 (that's 18 in normal sizes!)

More on it tomorrow. See you guys later!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment