Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/23/2010

The Baptism!

Well we are back from Pennsylvania and the Baptism was wonderful. We could not have asked for better weather or friends and family to share it with. I do not have any good pictures yet of the outfit, but honestly I don't know that there were any taken. It was a whirlwind of a day and I completely forgot about getting any pictures of the outfit, but here are a couple of pictures from Sunday that I want to share. :) Oh and I don't think I've mentioned it before, but my sisters are twins. Fraternal, of course.

This is my sister, Nicole, and Harrison. My grandmother, Bet, made his outfit! 

Probably the best shot I have found so far of the front of the dress and jacket. I'm holding Dev's hand on the left, and Dana, my other sister, is on his right.

Here is a shot of the paster, godparents (a family friend and my sister, Dana), Stephen and I. I think the outfit lays very nicely. :)

Just a closer shot of the above. :) You can't see it, but I'm wearing a small pink and silver brooch on the collar. It was my grandmother's.

Ahhhh, don't you just love family shots? This is my side of the family. My mom is the closet on the left, you can't see my grandmother who is holding on to Mom's waist, then my aunt, Dana, Nicole holding Devlin, Stephen, Me and Harrison and lastly, my dad.

This is Steve's family and the pastor! His brother and his wife, his father (Harry whom Harrison is named for), our neices, his mother and Dev (hiding), then Stephen, Harrison and I.

Showing off H to the congregation and praying I don't fall while stepping down off of the riser.

Nice side shot of the outfit and of us!

 
I found a picture of my grandmother, Bet! She's a wonderful lady and I am blessed to be her granddaughter!

Hopefully, I will get the shots that Harry took of all of us soon and I can share those with you all, but for now, since I was impatient, this is all I've got to share.  I hope you enjoyed and have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment