Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/19/2010

Upcoming Projects and Plans!

I have been posting up a storm these last two days. I will probably have another post today, but I may hold off until tomorrow for it.....I don't want to use up all my posting material before the weekend  is up. This week may be slow. My sister is coming up for the Baptism from Nashville and she will be  here for a week. I'm hoping that I'm at least able to do one project with her and then share that with ya'll, but I still need to check with her about what she wants to do while she's here!

Anyways...on to my future plans. I'm not going to share them! Aren't I nice? LOL...ok I will share the fabric with you, but not what they are for or intended to be........sneaky, sneaky Mr. Deeds.

First, I must admit that I've been hiding something from you. My husband and I are humungous movie people....we love movies, love watching them and then incorporating the lines from the movies into our daily conversations. We even, sometimes, have entire conversations comprised of just movie lines. No easy task, but when you've got a DVD collection like we've got at least the répertoire is there! So you may find more and more movie quotes  in my  posts, because really it's just to hard for me to try and speak without incorporating some movie quote. :)

Back to the fabric.....I have tons of it, but here is a small sampling of what I have for projects that I would like to get done in the near future. Like I said I will not tell you what they are for but a partial list of projects that I want to get done is on my sidebar. On to the photos!


These are still on the bolt and will hopefullly be going on to their new lives shortly, as right now they reside in the main hallway!

Geee, I wonder what these are going to turn into!

Love me some ticking! I also love the clearance area of Hancock Fabrics.

I've had this for a while....Maybe I should finally do something with it. Also another find at Hancock....I think this was $3 or $5 a yard...can't be that!

Somtimes I feel like my house could be a fabric store! Have a WONDERFUL Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you on New Friend Friday! I am a new follower and new sewer! I hope to hear more about your sewing projects. Find me at singingthreelittlebirs.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! So glad you stopped by, and I hope that I can hit these projects soon...there's quite a list!

    ReplyDelete