Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

7/10/2010

Not the week for crafts...

So I've gotten nada done this week. Next week will be better I promise. I have lots of  ideas.....need more time.

I was hoping to have the floor candlesticks done, but yea....I accidentally painted them chrome instead of aluminum. I should probably organize my spray paints so that I don't have to  look at the paint remnants on the nozzle to guess the color.


This is soooo not what I was going for. Oh and do you see that wet pavement! Its raining here, and its ever so much cooler than it had been!

Since I painted the candlesticks the wrong color and I'm waiting on the new paint color to dry, I have decided to show you guys another project I did. I saw this idea from Stephanie Lynn over at Under the Table and Dreaming. I loved this idea so I copied it. :) Here's my version.
This is gracing the lone wall in my entryway! I love it!

I hope you guys enjoy today....I certainly will! I'm getting all my hairs fixed in an hour!
Enjoy!
Heather

5 comments:

  1. The wall art turned out great...and with the paint accident, it's close enough that you shouldn't have to need too much of the other color, right? It will be fun to see what you do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall art. I've been slowing gathering my own typography was going to to do something similar with just our last name - but you know how long it is and I was only envisioning it horizontally. Now I'm going to do it this way, and I might just keep it color instead of B&W! What size did you make your letters and what program did you use to put them together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used picasa to make the collage.....i just told it what size to make the collage then added the pictures. Luckily it was an easy project....which is why it got done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours turned out so great!!! I love your blog -- really, really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the wall art. we all days like that though...i'm going to post a big mess up of mine in a little bit. it was too funny. ya just have to laugh i think!

    ReplyDelete