Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

7/19/2010

Updating the format...

Hey all! In case you missed it....there's a new look about the 'ole blog. I have no reason other than I got bored with the other one. :) There are a few bugs....and I don't know how to fix them, because they work on the 'test' blog. The date is off in chrome, but works in IE and in IE the background doesn't like to show up. Go figure. Oh well. I'm still going live with it. :) Oh, just in case you want to see what the date should look like...go here. It's cute, and I miss it, but I don't get why its not working.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the changes, or if you know how/why my issues are occurring...I'd appreciate all the feedback you can offer. :)

In other news.....the DIY Club voting is up, and the floor candlesticks I made last week are one of the top ten. I wish all the contestants this month luck, and I'm asking that all of you wonderful gals go over and vote for your favorite. Go Vote Here! I'll wait. :)

Ok, glad you're back. I missed you. I really did. :) So we got a LOT of work done this weekend and between Stephen, Evan (our very good friend) and I we're exhausted. Two nights of working till about 3am and then another late night has taken its toll on all of us, but our efforts have been rewarded and I will show all of you our progress throughout the week.

I hope y'all had a wonderful and productive weekend! Have a great day and enjoy it!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. I LURVE the new layout! And I can see your date (using Firefox) just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the new layout, and i can also see everything just fine in Firefox! Looks great, you might have just inspired me to redo mine.

    ReplyDelete