Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/05/2010

One Ends Another Begins!

I've been bad....I've been holding off on picking a winner for the $20 GC for naming my guest bedroom. Its not that I didn't want to pick someone, its just that I had a hard time deciding. Well, I've finally decided and I know this because I haven't changed my mind in the last 24 hours about my decision. Yep, that's how I'm basing this....if I don't change my mind then that must be it. :)


I'm going with Traveling Thrifter's idea to name the room after Burnley, however; I'm not going to be going with anything fancy. I'm simply going to put a sign above the door that reads: Burnley Dairy Farm, circa ??. Hrm...well luckily Saturday is the 102nd or the 103rd Fisher Family Reunion. I can ask one of my relatives when Burnley was built.

So here's my other news.....CSN contacted me again about hosting another giveaway, and because I love each and every one of my crafty comrades I heartily agreed! As most of you of know CSN has mountains of affordable priced items, including bedroom furniture sets!

It's just so convenient that we were talking about bedrooms. :) So here's some of what CSN offers....

I love the shape of this lamp! Find it here!

Such a pretty little accent shelf

These little jewelry cases would look lovely on any vanity! 


So here's what I'm thinking for the giveaway. Lets have a linky party. I've never had one....I'm feeling left out. :) So next Wednesday, that should be enough time right? So next Wednesday, I'll post up a linky party that will last until Thursday AM, and then Thursday at noon, I'll randomly pick one of the entries using random.org and that will determine our winner. I'll also pick some highlights from the party.

So what should our party be about? Well, honestly, I haven't thought that far ahead, so you know what....as long as its family friendly then you can post it up. Recipes, Thoughts, Crafts, Weight Loss, Blog Design...whatever. Whatever you're proud of or what to show off. I want to see!

So let the fun begin! Have a great day and enjoy yourselves!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed my suggestion...I love the idea of taking the name that it was created from...hope you enjoy your doors they are soooo beautiful, and your guests enjoy their room...

    ReplyDelete