Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/12/2010

What have you been up to?

So I completely spaced that yesterday was Wednesday and that's when my very first linky party was supposed to start. I'm late to my own party! Ack!

Oh well, better late than never.  :) I want to see what you guys have been doing and it can be anything as long as its family friendly. You can also enter up to 5 projects.

The person with the most visited link will win the $40 CSN gift card!

The linky party will run until 7 pm on Sunday EST, so lets see those projects. I'm very interested in what you guys have been doing!


Here's what I've been doing:




Yep I  painted my ceiling! I still have to add white trim to frame out the boxes on the ceiling and I want to pick up a ceiling medallion for the light, but I've started it. There's no going back now. Oh and I know hate the color of my dining room. Stephen comes home tonight, and he doesn't know it yet, but tomorrow he's going to help me repaint that room. :) Isn't that the sweetest welcome home gift?!?!? :) 

Alrighty, lets see what you got!


Heather

1 comment: