Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/29/2012

Blah



Guys, this has been a really weird week. It's been great, really, really great, and I've been really happy, but I've had no motivation. None. My kitchen is a wreck and I haven't gone to yoga at all this week (which is crazy because I just bought twenty classes). That being said, I have no recipes to offer. What to do, what to do...



That's a good start. Allow me to think out loud for a moment about some things I want to do, am planning on accomplishing. Last week I shared that sweet Mike can no longer have gluten, and I have asked him to make me a list of things he's most disappointed about not being able to have. That list consists of cake, doughnuts, fried chicken, pizza, and pancakes/waffles. Yes, my husband misses all the bad food, lol, but I can't blame him. :-) These are the things I am making a priority to perfect in a GF way. I feel confident about all but the doughnuts.

Here's the thing, I don't really like doughnuts. They don't wow me and so I've never had any desire to make them. For the hubs, though, I'm willing to take it on. I might have to start with some simpler versions like churros or zeppole...not sure if I'm using that last one correctly. Wish me luck!



1 comment:

  1. You don't like doughnuts? I feel like I don't even know you anymore. :P

    ReplyDelete