Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/28/2012

Finishing Ideas...

So yesterday I shared my vanity.

Today I'm sharing some finishing ideas that I like for it.

So the first idea is this wonderful mirror mosaic table. I don't remember where I saw this table, but if any of you do, could you please let me know! I really love the mirror!

I love the maps on these drawers, but I don't know that this would fit into my bedroom decor. Still love this look though!
{source}
Miss Mustard seed has a gorgeous French dresser in White and Walnut stain.
{source}
I actually originally planned on doing this treatment to the vanity, but I'm not sure now.
{source}
So there are some of the ideas I have for the vanity. Tomorrow I plan on sanding down the vanity, and hopefully it goes ok.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment