Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/12/2012

So Far......

Last week I showed you the completed medicine cabinet, and I still can't accurately describe how much I love the addition of that wall storage.

So today I figured I'd show you the rest of what I've done to the bathroom. Its not done yet. There are still projects  to do, but Dana comes in on Wednesday and I'm hoping that I can get her help with some of them. :)

So here's the view of our bathroom from  the door. The sink and mirror are to the right of the door. Don't you just love our pink and blue loofahs? :)

This poster is from World  Market. I wanted to find a peacock print that I liked, but when I went out I found this charming print and it had all the right colors so I got it instead. Better yet, I had the frames so all I had to do was add some Silver Rub n Buff to the frames to antique them a bit and then add the poster.

I still can't get a good picture of the bathtub corner. It looks so nice in the morning, because those windows let in so much light. I hung up some wasp catchers from the ceiling and then added  some yellow poppy bushes from AC Moore and some white grass/filler flower to the center to kind of obscure the chain that's holding them. I really love the bright yellow of the flowers against the green. I  guess when I'm all done I'll have to take some pictures at night so that you can actually see that corner.

And of course, here's the sink and mirror area. Apparently I didn't take a picture of the hub's sink, but it looks just like mine, with a razor in the corner. :)
I can't wait to finish the bathroom, because I love how its turning out. I just need to buckle down and get  the remaining projects done.

Thanks for stopping by today guys!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment